A content bank is a collection of curated, created and shared information to help aid with a consistent blogging process. A content bank, including the editorial calendar helps define a smoother content deployment process.
There are many different aspects to a content bank team as each person plays a vital role. The following roles are key essentials when it comes to mapping out a content bank team. The content bank team includes the following:
- The Research team that searches for content, curates and collects information
- The Calendar and planning team which usually also takes care of the editorial process
- The writing team that is involved in the creation of fresh content
- The proofing and editing team
- The creative and design team to help with visual engagement
- The deployment team that focuses on distributing content across web and social channels
- The analytics team that measures metrics
- The engagement center and sales team
There is an existence of each key accountability helps with the proper implementation of a business blogging process.