Branding is when your marketing platforms share a consistent and similar visual esthetic to your consumers. Brands have been a marketing tactic for years. Corporate companies have been using this option for along time. They have been capitalizing on sending a consistent message shared through their communication platforms to the media and consumer market.
Lately Branding has been more frequent and visible to the online and small business market. With social media platforms like face book, twitter and Google Plus all allowing you the accessibility to create respective brand pages within their respective platforms it has become even more current and trendy to create a brand and stand out from the rest of your competition.
The objectives that a good brand will bring your business is listed as follows:
- It delivers a consistent and easy to understand marketing communication piece between your business and consumers.
- It creates consumer awareness and leaves room for your business to grow virally
- It creates a sense of personalization for your clients by tapping into an emotional sense for your prospects
- It delivers credibility when branding is done right and ethically.
- It car increase the life line of your consumer and promotes loyalty within your client funnel
- It can create a recurring revenue model.
From an Internet marketing perspective consistent branding and the use of similar keywords can also help your organic rankings on the search engine results page (SERP’s) and also give you the ability to show up all over the search pages. Branding on different social media platforms and having multiple platforms speak the same language will help you have more results when visitors click hot key words into the search engines.
Branding in your marketing pieces must be consistent to deliver a clear and precise message to your consumer audience. When done correctly it can be a very powerful tool integrated towards your sales funnel.