A marketing calendar is a tool that highlights a plan of events where a business intends to promote product line with the intention of strategic projected profits. Typically most marketing calendars are annual projections and planning of events for most businesses today.
Marketing calendars started off in a traditional way in the corporate arena but lately midsize to small based businesses all follow this strategy. Most common trends or forms where you see a common marketing calendar strategy is in email marketing. Most web marketers have a complete lifeline of auto responder series of content and a lifeline of communications to their list of followers.
In this blog lets map out some of the benefits of having a marketing calendar
- It can help you create annual marketing goals and help you stay on track of business goals
- When implemented it can be a great way of comparing performances and results to create better benchmarks for the future
- It helps you to manage effectively multiple marketing campaigns
- It can save you a lot of time when a stream line of auto responder series are prepared in advance
- It creates a level of organization where your not flying by the seat of your pants
- It creates clarity and gives you a vision on how you plan to attract customers
- It gives you step by step processes and direction to act upon
- It can boost your sails on tough months
- It can cover and assist you in slower times of the year as far as performance
- It can lead to some big profit campaigns if targeted properly
- It can be a great way to map out a schedule if you have a big product line
At the end of the day marketing calendars can do so much good for your business. Writing out a plan and mapping out your marketing calendar are some of the few steps in helping you on your way to entrepreneur success!