I have been doing a ton of radio interviews and podcasts lately. In fact my friends BoB Garlick and Andrew Mcgivern who are actual podcast kings got me hooked ever since I joined their underground movement at the Bunker Project. While I have written about this awesome meet up event that occurs every two weeks I wanted to take the time to highlight some of the key benefits to podcasting.
- The audience automatically understands who you are and builds a connection with your voice
- Podcasting is a great tool for engagement and relationship building
- An easy way of having a ton of audio comment
- Podcasts transcribed and published audio is optimized and helps with SEO
- The content on your podcast becomes a resource centre for your audience
- It can lead to a call to action or influence a social reaction
- It a great ay of building, maintaining and engaging a tribe of valuable listeners!
I think there is a rush being on air and sharing insights and entertaining. I have noticed podcasting can be a great tool for engaging an existing following. Some businesses are yet to reap the benefits of podcasting but this trend will change as this strategy is starting to grow on many outlets.
Can you think of any other benefits a podcast could have your business?