I recently sat down with one of my web designers that I work with when it comes to my clients web development projects. Together we mapped out some of the crucial stages when it comes to building a website.
Here is our blue print to deliver quality websites to our clients
- Website objectives, Owner objectives versus visitor objectives.
- Use objectives to create pages needed
- Create Site Architecture or website wire frame of web pages.
- Styles, Colours and Branding including logos and fonts
- Mockup Stage (layout done in Photoshop is usually best preferred)
- Content development
- Site Deployment
- Insert Content
- Content Sanitization process
- Optimization of keywords and SEO friendly plugins to the website
- Traffic Strategies and Website Launch
We have seen much success using the following procedures.