There are many stages to creating a content proposal. A content proposal is necessary for any business attempting at building a web presence and positing themselves as an authority in their respective industry. It is even more important to understand the process of a content proposal as a business before deployment.
I have highlighted some key factors that make up the stages of a content proposal.
- Analyzing the content you want to be an authority on.
- Online competitive Analysis and Research
- Research Analysis of Keywords
- Current Competitor Actions
- Annual Content Quarterly Reports
- Editorial and Blogging Calendar
- Monthly Content Guidance Plan
- Social Media Strategy
- Content and Traffic Food Chain Blue Print
- Content Metrics
- Content Distribution Funnel
- Content Marketing
These stages are necessary when outlining a content proposal. How do I know this. I have written and deployed over 100 strategies of this nature in the past few months for many businesses and brands.
Has your business mapped out a content strategy proposal?