Social Media Customer Service has been at the fore front for brands and businesses looking to offer an alternative to provide other venues for consumer engagement. I recently had a bunch of escalation and had to deal with my phone, cable and bank on three different occasions. At all three scenarios the service shown on the social platforms was a lot more superior.
There are 5 basic considerations for basic social customer service:
- Wow service always wins and is a lot more viral
- Your service team should care and go above and beyond
- Everyone should represent your brand
- Engagement is viral and public
- Compliance and privacy of client records should be a necessity.
These core essentials will enable you deliver superior customer service. As a business are you prioritizing any of the above key components?