We talked about some of the major distractions in the work place. Lets evaluate some key pointers to creating a productive workspace in this blog post. A comfortable and inspiring work environment can make all the difference in seeing impact and results in a home based business. Here is how you can maximize efficiency:
- The workspace is your private zone with no distractions.
- Schedule and map out your day allowing you to separate both business and personal needs for the day.
- Create time blocks for projects and times to take a break. It’s important to take breaks after a few hour intervals of work
- Get out of the home office to avoid being a hermit
- Keep set business hours and dress for the occasion
- Attend networking and keynote events to meet other like-minded entrepreneurs
- Read and dedicate time for research
- Take time to go for a walk or an early work out to keep you inspired during the day.
- Eat healthy and often
These tips can help create a healthy work environment for anyone working from home. How often do you implement the above best practise into your work routine?